If you have already registered your product and need to file a claim. Please send an email to email@example.com.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY TERMS and AGREEMENT
All eligible JRP™ products, purchased from JRP International and authorized retailers, receive the Limited Lifetime Warranty with registration.
Conditions of the JRP™ Limited Lifetime Warranty (LLW)
Customers have 45 days from date of purchase to register products for LLW. Once all conditions of the registration process are fulfilled, the product’s limited lifetime warranty lasts the lifetime of the original purchaser.
To accept the JRP™ Limited Lifetime Warranty, you must register your qualifying JRP product within 45 days after purchase. Register by logging on to www.jrpproducts.com. Include all qualifying JRP product information and customer information required on the registration page.
All registrations must be made under the name of an individual person. Within approximately 6-8 weeks after completion of the registration process and approval, you will receive confirmation via email that will include your customer order number and verification that the product has been registered under the Limited Lifetime Warranty. Keep track of this number as you will need it in order to obtain service for your product under the Limited Lifetime Warranty.
What is Covered?
- LLW covers all manufacturer’s and workmanship defects in properly maintained products.
- The Limited Lifetime Warranty covers products in properly maintained condition according to the warnings and instructions in product packaging.
What is Not Covered?
- The Limited Lifetime Warranty only covers failure of the product under normal usage and proper maintenance. It does not cover any malfunction, failure or defect resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification or repair by anyone.
- Any damage or malfunction inflicted upon the product by the user or other external sources, or any failure to comply with the warnings and instructions in product packaging.
- Batteries are not covered.
- Consumable or refillable products are not covered.
- Certain product categories are not eligible for coverage under the Limited Lifetime Warranty. These categories include, but are not limited to, any free or promotional products.
Only one replacement product will be provided per item purchased. If a replacement was not already processed through Amazon, then you may request a replacement directly from JRP. To obtain a replacement for your JRP product, you must mail the product to JRP. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the replacement process. JRP will respond to your email request (within 48 hours) with a return shipping label and detailed instructions for returning the product.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it, no questions asked and receive a full refund (excluding shipping costs). A refund must be requested within the first 45 days from the purchase date. Product must be returned in the original packaging to receive a refund. After 45 days from purchase date, refunds are no longer available. If a refund request was not already processed through Amazon, then you may request your refund directly by emailing email@example.com. JRP will respond to your email request (within 48 hours) with a return shipping label and detailed instructions for returning the product.
All Limited Lifetime Warranty communications should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty is not intended to create any implied warranties or rights of any kind including any warranties of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
JRP is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Some states restrict limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This Agreement gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.